Sunday, June 26, 2011

A little sweetener

My friend who blogs at Through the Wardrobe sent me a sweet virtual gift, even though, she says, my blog wouldn't be described as sweet. So, I thought I would do a sweet post.

So here is my sweet post, about my kids. With a pic. Then I'll accept my gift.


This is what happens when I sit down at the kitchen table.

This makes me smile or laugh.

Stopping at the traffic lights in our suburb and Banjo saying, 'It's like New York City.'

(It so isn't.)

In Banjo's class a child was miming something and the children had to guess what he was. Banjo suggested he was a hormone.

(With thanks to Clarice Bean.)

Clancy making up songs and singing them like they are proper songs when she is busy doing things, then not remembering that she's sung a song she just made up.

Matilda and Cyberguy calling through the house 'Where is the Hobbit?' because they are both reading the same book at the same time.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awww, that is sweet! I like the photo :)