Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Send a question to Q&A

Next Monday night both Germaine Greer and Melinda Tankard Reist are on the panel for Q&A. That's exciting. I've been in the audience when Germaine Greer has appeared on the show before. The producers liked a question I submitted and paid for my cab fare so I could attend. I didn't get to ask my question in the end, but I really enjoyed being there.

With two active feminists on the show, this is a good opportunity to submit a question. Send a question you really want to know the answer to, or send a question to draw attention to your burning issue. A good opportunity to talk about mothering and feminism, protecting children, social policy or work/life balance.

You might want to ask something about the issues Melinda Tankard Reist works with on Collective Shout.

http://collectiveshout.org/


The link to the ABC website is here:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/


I'll see what I can come up with and submit a few questions. I'm looking forward to watching next week's show.

No comments: